Energy Storage China 2018
Venue： Tangshan Southlake Convention and Exhibition Center, Tangshan
Date：September 19-20, 2018
Organizer：Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Energy storage is profoundly changing the world of energy across the world. The World of Energy Storage by Messe Düsseldorf, in partnership with leading partner organizations, has been growing since 2010 with the launch of Energy Storage Europe in Germany. Messe Düsseldorf offers five different events in every relevant region of the world: China, Europe, America, India and Japan.
Energy Storage China (ESC) and Smart Energy China (SEC) will now be held concurrently at Tangshan Southlake Convention and Exhibition Center on September 19-20 2018.
Energy Storage China (ESC) is the most influential industry conference and exhibition in China’s energy storage industry, which is also a leading platform for innovative storage technologies in energy system and network's next era. Smart Energy China (SEC) is more broadly oriented and includes not only storage technologies, but also micro-grid, PV energy, multi-energy, big data and smart generation and distribution of energy. It is the most authoritative event in the smart energy industry and the most commanding platform for the commercialization of smart energy technologies.
At ESC 2018 —— International Expo and Conference on Energy Storage in China will invite more than 6,000 global professional visitors from 25countries. Over 150 speakers will participate, including a wide range of industry leaders, policy makers and scholars, to discuss the latest sector developments. The event will be themed "Be Part of the Energy Revolution." Meet @ ESC 2018 - China's premier solution platform for energy storage technology and applications, and guide the future development of energystorage together.
Reasons to Attend ESC 2018
Target Industry：Electricity Regulators and Policy Makers,Power Generation Companies, Independent Power Producers, Renewable Developers/ Manufacturers (Wind & Solar), Energy Trading Companies, Grid System Operators, Special Economic Zone Developers,City Planners/ Township Developers, System Integrators, Research Institutions & Universities, Corporate R&D Teams, Consulting & Services, Trade Media, Electricity Designing Institute, Relevant Industry Associations
- ABB (China) Ltd.
- altair nano
- Beijing Corona S&T Co., Ltd.
- Beijing DT Hope Grand New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Nowogen Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing ZBEST Technology
- CGN Solar Energy Development Co., Ltd.
- Enerbos Energy Technologies LLC
- Enpower Energy Corporation
- FGY Energy Storage Co., Ltd
- Gustav Klein GmbH & Co. KG
- Beijing Siri TechnologyCo., Ltd.
- Beijing Sound Power Technology Co., Ltd.
- Chengde Wanlitong Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- China Materialia LLC
- CITIC GUOAN Mengguli Power Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Comtemporary Amperex
- CPI Science and Technology Research Institute
- Germany Trade and Invest
- Hangzhou Gold New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Huayuan Mining Co., Ltd of Shanxi
- India Energy Storage Alliance
- Mingwu Capital
- Narada Power Source Co., Ltd.
- NGK Insulators, Ltd.
- Qunling Energy Resources Technology Co., Ltd.
- Ray Power Systems Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Pearson Power New Energy Co., Ltd.
- Beijing HyperStrong Technology Co., Ltd.
- Unisun Energy
- EDF China ( Holding)
- Grand New Power Co., Ltd
- Growatt New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- Hanergy Holding Group
- Insititute of Metals Research, CAS
- Institute of Nuclear Energy Research, Atomic Energy Council, Executive Yuan
- Kostal (Shanghai) Management Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai C&D Battery Co., Ltd.
- Shuangdeng Group-Beijing Energy & Storage Technology Co., Ltd
- Sungrow - Samsung SDI Energy Storage Power Supply Co., Ltd.
- SUNWODA Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Supreme Power Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Surpass Sun Electric Co. Ltd (SSE)（SSE）
- Trina Solar
- Zhongke Aolung Energy Saving Technology Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Meineng Store Energy System Co., Ltd.
- Atlas Copco (Wuxi) Compressor Co., Ltd.
- NEC Solutions (China) Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic R&D China Co., Ltd.
- Schneider Electric
- Shanghai Today Energy Engineering Company
- Shenzhen Clou Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sumiden Asia (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. Beijing Branch
- Technology Limited
Mr. Li Weichun
General Manager, Solar and Fuel Cell Technology, TÜV Rheinland Greater China
“ESC indeed represents an authoritative grand event for the storage industry, creating China's premier solution platform for energy storage technology and applications for professional exhibition, exhibitors and audience. ESC has become the best place for the commercialization of energy storage technologies.”
Mr. Shi Dinghuan
The Former Counselor of the State Council & Chairman of Chinese Renewable Energy Society
“Thanks to the organizer, Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. for building an excellent conference and exhibition platform to promote the international exchanges and cooperation!”
Mr. Zhu Jinping
President of Energy and Water Price Professional Committee under the Price Association of China
“Energy Storage China provides a very good communication platform, we will draw lessons from the domestic and foreign advanced experience and good policy, accelerate the rapid development of the energy storage industry！”
"New Engine" of the Energy Internet
Currently, the economic conditions of countries along the "Belt and Road" have witnessed a rapid development with strong demand for electric power. At the same time, there are nearly 1.2 billion people around the world who are without electricity. To build a global Energy Internet by extending the large power grid can elevate this issue and offer sustainable energy on a global scale.
Multi-energy Supplement: Emerging Trend of Sustainable Energy Resources
The National Energy Administration (NEA) formally announced the first round of complementary integrated optimization demonstrations, totaling 23 projects. Among them, 17 projects are terminal integrated energy supply systems while 6 are wind, solar, water and thermal energy storage complementary systems. The global energy transformation is under way - and with the development of renewable energy and energy storage technology, the energy industry will be ushered into a new era of diversification.
The Reform of Power Supply Side Is Accelerating
In May 2016, National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) jointly issued “Guiding Opinions on Promoting the Substitution of Electric Energy,” which states that the electric energy will be replaced in the four key areas of heating, manufacturing, transportation, and power-supply and consumption in the northern residents. According to the NPC and CPPCC’s latest government reports, measures such as electric energy substitution have been strengthened, which can be seen as an important measure for promoting electric energy substitution to increase the demand terminal in the structural reform of the power supply side.
China's New Energy Automotive Industry is Rapidly Growing with Fierce Market Competition
The 13th Five-Year Development Plan for National Strategic Emerging Industries issued by the State Council once again made clear the strategic position of new energy vehicles and other green low-carbon industries to promote new energy vehicles, new energy and energy conservation, environmental protection and other green low-carbon industry to become pillars in the industry.