Energy Storage China 2019
Venue： Guangzhou, Poly World Trade Center Exhibition Hall
Conference Date：September 11-12, 2019
Exhibition Date：September 12-14,2019
Organizer：Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Energy storage is profoundly changing the world of energy across the world. The World of Energy Storage by Messe Düsseldorf, in partnership with leading partner organizations, has been growing since 2010 with the launch of Energy Storage Europe in Germany. Messe Düsseldorf offers five different events in every relevant region of the world: China, Europe, America, India and Japan.
Energy Storage China (ESC) is the most influential industry conference and exhibition in China’s energy storage industry, which is also a leading platform for innovative storage technologies in energy system and network's next era.
ESC 2019 will collocate with Green Car China to achieve a professional platform fueled by international participation. ESC 2019 will not only focus on energy storage sector, but also expand a new sight on the whole industrial chain from energy production, storage, transmission and consumption.
Reasons to Attend ESC 2019
User Industry: Power Generation Companies, Independent Power Producer, City Planners/ Township Developers, Renewable Developers, Operators/System Integrators, T&D and Grid System Operators, Investment and Financing Company, Special Economic Zone Developers，Energy-saving Company, Energy Trading Company, etc.
UEquipment Manufacture: Electronics and Power Electronics Manufacturer, Energy Storage Industry Manufacturer, Renewable Manufacturer (Wind & Solar), Power Plant Equipment Manufacture, etc.
Policy and Service Decision Maker: Policy Maker, Related Government Department, Electric Power Design Institute，Project and Technology Development Team，Research Institution and University , Consulting and Service Company，Relevant Industry Association, etc.
Other: Trade Media.
- ABB (China) Ltd.
- ZAE Bayern
- Narada Power
- HOPPECKE Battery Systems (Wuhan) Co., Ltd
- Chilwee Power Co., Ltd.
- GE Ventures, GE
- 2 Degree Power (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- VDE China
- SIEMENS GAMESA RENEWABLE ENERGY
- Volkswagen (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
- altair nano
- Beijing Corona S&T Co., Ltd.
- Beijing DT Hope Grand New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Nowogen Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing ZBEST Technology
- CGN Solar Energy Development Co., Ltd.
- Enerbos Energy Technologies LLC
- Enpower Energy Corporation
- FGY Energy Storage Co., Ltd
- Gustav Klein GmbH & Co. KG
- Beijing Siri TechnologyCo., Ltd.
- Beijing Sound Power Technology Co., Ltd.
- China Materialia LLC
- CITIC GUOAN Mengguli Power Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Chengde Wanlitong Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Germany Trade and Invest
- Hangzhou Gold New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Huayuan Mining Co., Ltd of Shanxi
- India Energy Storage Alliance
- Mingwu Capital
- Narada Power Source Co., Ltd.
- NGK Insulators, Ltd.
- Qunling Energy Resources Technology Co., Ltd.
- Ray Power Systems Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Pearson Power New Energy Co., Ltd.
- Beijing HyperStrong Technology Co., Ltd.
- Unisun Energy
- EDF China ( Holding)
- Grand New Power Co., Ltd
- Growatt New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- Hanergy Holding Group
- Insititute of Metals Research, CAS
- Institute of Nuclear Energy Research, Atomic Energy Council, Executive Yuan
- Kostal (Shanghai) Management Co., Ltd.
- Comtemporary Amperex
- CPI Science and Technology Research Institute
- Shanghai C&D Battery Co., Ltd.
- Shuangdeng Group-Beijing Energy & Storage Technology Co., Ltd
- Sungrow - Samsung SDI Energy Storage Power Supply Co., Ltd.
- SUNWODA Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Supreme Power Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Surpass Sun Electric Co. Ltd (SSE)（SSE）
- Trina Solar
- Zhongke Aolung Energy Saving Technology Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Meineng Store Energy System Co., Ltd.
- Atlas Copco (Wuxi) Compressor Co., Ltd.
- NEC Solutions (China) Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic R&D China Co., Ltd.
- Schneider Electric
- Shanghai Today Energy Engineering Company
- Shenzhen Clou Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sumiden Asia (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. Beijing Branch
- Technology Limited
Mr. Urban Windelen
Executive Director of BVES German Energy Storage Association
“Energy Storage China is a great conference and a great opportunity to learn about more Chinese market, you can meet industrial experts and Chinese industries here.”
Mr. Li Weichun
General Manager, Solar and Fuel Cell Technology, TÜV Rheinland Greater China
“ESC indeed represents an authoritative grand event for the storage industry, creating China's premier solution platform for energy storage technology and applications for professional exhibition, exhibitors and audience. ESC has become the best place for the commercialization of energy storage technologies.”
Mr. Shi Dinghuan
The Former Counselor of the State Council & Chairman of Chinese Renewable Energy Society
“Thanks to the organizer, Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. for building an excellent conference and exhibition platform to promote the international exchanges and cooperation!”
Mr. Zhu Jinping
President of Energy and Water Price Professional Committee under the Price Association of China
“Energy Storage China provides a very good communication platform, we will draw lessons from the domestic and foreign advanced experience and good policy, accelerate the rapid development of the energy storage industry！”
"New Engine" of the Energy Internet
Currently, the economic conditions of countries along the "Belt and Road" have witnessed a rapid development with strong demand for electric power. At the same time, there are nearly 1.2 billion people around the world who are without electricity. To build a global Energy Internet by extending the large power grid can elevate this issue and offer sustainable energy on a global scale.
Multi-energy Supplement: Emerging Trend of Sustainable Energy Resources
The National Energy Administration (NEA) formally announced the first round of complementary integrated optimization demonstrations, totaling 23 projects. Among them, 17 projects are terminal integrated energy supply systems while 6 are wind, solar, water and thermal energy storage complementary systems. The global energy transformation is under way - and with the development of renewable energy and energy storage technology, the energy industry will be ushered into a new era of diversification.
The Reform of Power Supply Side Is Accelerating
In May 2016, National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) jointly issued “Guiding Opinions on Promoting the Substitution of Electric Energy,” which states that the electric energy will be replaced in the four key areas of heating, manufacturing, transportation, and power-supply and consumption in the northern residents. According to the NPC and CPPCC’s latest government reports, measures such as electric energy substitution have been strengthened, which can be seen as an important measure for promoting electric energy substitution to increase the demand terminal in the structural reform of the power supply side.
China's New Energy Automotive Industry is Rapidly Growing with Fierce Market Competition
The 13th Five-Year Development Plan for National Strategic Emerging Industries issued by the State Council once again made clear the strategic position of new energy vehicles and other green low-carbon industries to promote new energy vehicles, new energy and energy conservation, environmental protection and other green low-carbon industry to become pillars in the industry.